Thursday, November 8, 2012

Marathon di Taman Mini

So, I decided to blog a lil bit more "serious" after series of post that show the other part of me, the part that i didn't know i have, the part that i didn't like so much

so those days are over..

back to topic, so on a bright saturday few weeks ago, me an my friend decided to go to TMII, because there was an photo marathon event that held by one of famous camera brand in the world.

but unfortunetly we came a bit late, since we went on afternoon, not to mention walking from transjakarta station to the venue very far, not recommend. but the 
event is still going, still we decided to take a look around and ditch our purpose to go there in the first place :p

the place is big, lots of tree, easy to get lost, I used my gps, and maps to find my way here. to get in here expect to spend less than ten grand rupiah. its refershing break from concrete jungle that I live everyday

oh did i mention lots of youngster use this place to "embrace" their love to each other, there are so many of them, that makes me want to say "ohh come on guys, get a room :P " but on second thought this place is quite nice to strolling with your loved ones, I'll put in on my list places to date :D

I put several photo of that day here, enjoy...

cheers.. 

Taman_mini_indonesia_indah

 

 

1 comment:

Damien said...

Kudos to my old pocket cam, for deliver this shots