Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jakarta ohh Jakarta

Last Month I went back to my city, after about 4 month since my last trip to Jakarta.

I was so thrilled about my return, because I can meet my parent, my old friends, and many other things.

The other thing that I was exited about is the food, whenever I back to Jakarta I always can tried all the new and hip restaurant, not to mention my old spot for food which is MKG.

In about less than a half year, there so many changes in the city, for a example , The Malls.

Now, there were so many new shopping mall that kind of lead me to many different kind of new restaurant.

But there were no guarantee that new restaurant was always good, take one example,

When I was hanging out with my friends at new shopping mall in the town, our attention was caught by new Pasta restaurant, the unique thing about this restaurant was , it’s Japanese restaurant, can you imagine, pasta from japan, what do you think the taste would be like, it use many kind seafood menu, which I usually liked, but for this case, I must say that this restaurant is suck, many of there menu have standard to below standard taste. Not to mention the high price we must pay for that useless food.

The moral of this story is don’t ever think that if you see a new and classy restaurant with pretty expensive price always have a good taste.

No comments: