Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

So..just minutes till last day of 2012
Makes me reflect what did i do this year.
One thing for sure is..I'm such a hedon in this year. I splurge a lot, so much more than I did years before, not that a bad thing since i rarely regret what I bought. And I tend to keep this going for next year.hehe..joking aside maybe I need to saving a bit, but not as thrifty as I before. I tend to keep it chillax nowdays. Not worry abt material stuff. Trying to find my inner peace, my balance.
Aside from that. I change my job this year sadly still not really happy with the job. But I got what I wanted which is close from home. So I can back to house whenever I needed,to check up things or just to have lunch. Hopefully next year I can find job that make me happy. Hey job not always need to be boring,rite?
Plus I travel quite a lot this year. Thanks God for that.not as much as I wanted to, but considering my new job and my so what called annual leave,and a bit difficult to get permit to leave now. I still thankful for a slight escape of boredom. And can't wait for next year trips. ^ ^
My passion of photography began to grow.after i lost it in this concrete jungle. Even though im still a noob. And i think i need to upgrade gears sometimes next year,we'll see :)
I starting to hang out more often. Even not much. Maybe it's because I had more time for my self since I'm single this year. and I think this is the best for both of us. Since now I need alot attention for my problems rite now. It's not fair for her if we keep the relationship going.
My bestfriends either getting married or having a child. I'm happy but at the same time sad. I just hope that I can find someone to share my thought, my ups and down,and to make me a better person.
And for sports beside the occasional jogs,swin. I do fitness, capoiera ,muay thai, and mixed martial art. But all already stop because of my busy schedule. Hopefully next year I can be more healthy and do sports more often.
And after my nomaden lifestyle that I occupy since last year, now I can proudly stay at my own house.sure it's not as I wanted to be, and lot's of thing that's still need to be taken care. But afterall blood and tears that been shed. I'm just glad that I can get over that chapter of my life.
This year I think I've became much mature. More aware of what life's can bring you. But I still like this year more than last year.
So..2013..please be good to me ;)
And to all my readers I wish u all a merry xmas and a happiest new year :)

No comments: